Detox weekend (parth three)

Thursday, January 21, 2016



So here it is, the last part of our little detox getaway. During our stay at Grand Hotel Primus, we didn't only get to enjoy the amazing food and their spa, but we were able to try one of their really special treatments. Med contour treatment, is one of the most effective non-invasive methods, for reducing fat and cellulite, by using ultrasound, vacuum massage, lymph stimulation and lymphatic drainage. As I am really skinny, it didn't really make any change on my body, but the girls from Grand Hotel Primus insured me, that with a special meal plan and with the whole 45 minutes treatment, you can loose up to 4 cm in the size of treated parts!
So to sum up, it was an amazing weekend, I had so much fun with my fellow blogger friends and I can't wait for more fun trips like this!

Love,
Tesa


photos: Ajda Sitar


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger