Mid-January

Monday, January 18, 2016


Total look Zara/ Cinti shoes/ Daniel Wellington watch

Due to my high spring anticipation, I decided to ignore the cold, winter temperatures and just for once leave my boots at home, bringing out one of my favorite pair of sandals. These feather babies sure know how to make a statement, which is (among these boring, thick and same old winter clothes) a really nice change and I simply can't wait for warmer days, when they'll become a more regular thing in my everyday wear!
Have a nice beginning of the week everyone!

Love,
Tesa


photos: Katarina Veselič


3 comments:

Natali said...

You totally made me get my culottes for a "spin" today! Looking great in this elegant outfit!

http://lartoffashion.com/4-city-windows/

Live-Style20 said...

so nice!!!


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

Beautiful outfit and photos!! <3

www.rebelrosefashion.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger