Effortlessly chic

Monday, May 16, 2016


Topshop jacket/ H&M trousers/ Proenza Schouler bag/ Ray Ban sunglasses

I love everything about today's post. First of all I love the photos of course (Katarina you go girl!), I love the location, the lightning and the atmosphere, but most of all I'm obsessed with this look. I believe it's all about statement pieces that bring the certain look to a whole new level and when paired with simple, basics it's pretty much a perfect combination for that effortless chic look!

Have a beautiful beginning of the week everyone!

Love,
Tesa


4 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

so cute :-))


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Natali said...

That jacket is so unique and def. a show stopping piece! You're looking gorgeous top to bottom!

http://www.lartoffashion.com/2016/05/16/needing-less/

Basmilia said...

beauty <3

Patricia said...

Wow I love these photos!!! <3

www.rebelrosefashion.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger