SNYR launch

Friday, May 13, 2016



It's official! SNYR is live and ready! Here's a little glimpse into yesterday's event when we officially launched the new, more affordable SUSNYARA line, called SNYR! You guys already saw me rocking some pieces here on the blog and on my Instagram (@tesajurjasevic), and I can't wait to share even more, as the collection is absolutely amazing! It's all about simple, yet statement basic pieces, that are the key for a chic and stylish look, as they give you the freedom to build up the look, dress them up or down, depending on the occasion! So for all of my Slovenian readers, make sure to check SNYR out at Trgovina Omara and have a beautiful weekend everyone!

Love,
Tesa


photo: Robert Ribič 

1 comment:

Live-Style20 said...

so nice !! ;-))


xoxo
i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger