#instadetox with L'OREAL PARIS PURE CLAY

Thursday, January 19, 2017



One of the latest additions to my skincare routine have been L'Oreal Pure Clay masks, that I've been consistently using for the last couple of months. And I truly mean, that as I'll be the first to admit that I don't usually tend to stick to such beauty regimes. Normally after first few attempts, I'd usually forget about them and give up. But for some reason Pure Clay masks really work for me, probably because they are super quick, easy and fun to use. So I partnered up with L'Oreal to show you how I use them on a weekly basis, my favorite ways of applying and what I'd normally do in between, waiting for Pure Clay masks to do their magic! :)
Love,
Tesa

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger