Tamara team

Tuesday, September 6, 2016



Ladies, today we are talking hair!
If you have been following me for a while now, then you know, when it comes to hair, last year I made a pretty dramatic decision, as after 20 years of having really long hair, I decided to cut them! And to make the whole thing even more scary, I picked a completely new hairdresser which turned out to be the best decision ever! Finding a right hairdresser can be quite a challenging thing (believe me I've been there) as I feel like a haircut is an important part of someone's identity, not to mention it's a great accessory and the final touch for a completed look. So finding someone that not only is a professional and a good hairstylist, but also understands your style, your personality and you in general, sometimes feels like mission impossible. But luckily not for me, as I have Tamara team! The place, the stuff, the vibe.. this hair salon is everything what I've been looking for and is a place that not only fits my personal taste, but a place where I come to relax and simply feel good. Not to mention Maša, my new hair guru that is now completely responsible for my hair! So, if you are looking for a new hairdresser, want a change or simply feel like trying something new, stop by Tamara team, as I promise you, you won't regret it!

Love,
Tesa


1 comment:

Live-Style20 said...

so amazing look ; -))

i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger